Thursday, April 1, 2010

You can't keep the funk down!







So, if you've read my earlier blog "If KEXP was food I'd be Obese" you'd know of my love for KEXP 90.3. And you'd also probably be Danielle since I think you're the only one who might read this, ha thanks love you! So, I find it very hard and sad to say there is one thing I can find fault in with this beloved station.
As of April 2010 it does not have a Funk show.....WHY?!?! Is what I asked, and a Facebook fan page to petition them to get one is what I did. KEXP 90.3 Please get a Funk Show! for now will just be a plea to the station. In the future I hope this will be adopted by the station and renamed "_(Fill in the Funk Show Name Here)_" since it will A: already have Funk followers and B: possibly crate a side job for me to do to stretch my KEXP love!

Please become a fan and spread the word!

No comments:

Post a Comment