Saturday, March 27, 2010

Just 'cause

I really need to rethink how I go about blogging. Writing does not come naturally to me, but I want an outlet for the one thing in life I can use the term "Passionate" for when describing how I feel about it. So, for my love of music I hope anyone reading this will indulge me and maybe even enjoy a thing or two posted here.


I shall now attempt to blog at least 3 days a week in hopes of building my music writing muscle! Here we go! And yes me being committed to something is 3 days a week max! And yes, I like to assume I know what you’re thinking when you read this.


Blog #7


The Power Station's "Some like it Hot" has been stuck in my head all morning. I watched the video on Youtube for the first time. Two thing I have to note: 1, Robert Palmer looks like he's going to puke when he sings & 2, The Armpit shaving was totally uncalled for.

This song is like watching your parents dance. There are moments that you see a glimpse of something cool, but in the end you just feel kind of weird and embarrassed for everyone involved.

And yes I will use a lot of analogies.

2 comments:

  1. *snicker* I do admit that on frame-by-frame Robert made some funny expressions while singing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely forgot about that song! (^.^))))) Armpit shaving aside, what disturbed me most was when he was reaching for that bird like he wanted to ravage it! >.< Hah!

    ReplyDelete